Navratri Remedies for Better Lifehttp://www.bestastroguru.com/articles/1363007138navratri_remedies.jpg
1. Remove Conflict In case both partners have conflict of opinion then they should during these navratras recite this mantra and pour ghee in the fire 108 times. You can even chant this mantra 21 times daily in the morning while praying. If possible then both partners should recite the mantra together.
The mantra is:
SAB NAR KARHI PARASPAR PRITI
CHALHI SWADHARM NIRAT SHRUTI NITI
2. For the whole nine navratras one should go to a Laxmi Narayan Mandir (Temple) in the evening and prasad of besan laddoos (Yellow Sweets) should be offered to God. This will soon overcome the difference of mind confrontation between the partners.
3. In case, there remains a conflict of opinion among majority of family members then it is advised that all family members should visit a sacred place (Teerath Sthal) for the peaceful and happiness all over.
4. In case your partner is of aggressive nature and he / she remains angry most of the times and doesnt pay attention to your talks then you should light a lamp (diya) below a peepal tree in its roots starting from the very first Saturday falling during these Navratra.
5. Daily creating sound of Shankh at home and playing / listening of Gayatri mantra destroys the causes of house unrest (Grah Kalesh).
6. In case you feel that people from outside are responsible for the conflict between you and your partner then it is advised that from the day one of navratra take a handful of RAI(Mustard Black) in your hand rotate it from your head and facing towards south direction throw the rai in all directions.
7. Early in the morning reciting the mantra OM MITRAY NAMAH while giving water to God Surya in a mug(lota) made of Tamba also removes all evils and creates a peaceful atmosphere at home between all the members of the family.
8. If this is observed and felt by you that people are jealous of your happiness and they in their mind wish bad for your then it is advised that on the eight day of the navratra put three nazarbattoo at the main entrance door of the house.
9. In case there is a mangal grah dosh due to which you are not happily living with each other and day by day situation is getting worse, then it is advised that on the very first Tuesday of the navratra you should offer prayer to Lord Hanumanji and offer sava kilo jalebi (1 KG Plus 1/4 KG) to HIM as prasad / bhog and pray for the peaceful life. Next day in the morning divide this prasad in small portions and distribute it to the kids and bit of it you should also eat.
10. Daily in the evening all family members should pray together and do the Aarti and at the end should blow a Shankh as it generates a positive energy and increase the love and feeling of togetherness among all.
11. If the reason of bad creations is the bad grah (Planets) or a Vaastu Dosh then early in morning you should light a guggul and take it in all rooms of the house. This removes the bad omen of any ghost / obstacle from the house.